1. JCAC reserves the right to cancel camps or classes. If JCAC cancels a camp or class, registrants will receive a refund for all cancelled classes.
2. Customer may cancel or transfer camp or class registration at no cost up to 10 business days before the start date.
3. 5-10 business days before start date of camp or class patrons receive a 50% refund of their registration fee. Patrons may transfer to a new camp or class for a $20 fee.
4. 5 business days before the start of camp or class patrons receive a 25% refund of their registration fee. Patrons may transfer to a new camp or class for a $20 fee.
5. No refunds issued for cancellations made after the beginning of the class or camp.
6. In case of a medical or family emergency, the JCAC Registrar has discretion to allow patrons to keep unused class fees as credit towards a future class.
7. Membership fees are non-refundable.
8. JCAC does not pro-rate class or camp fees for student absences.
9. JCAC does not offer make-up classes for student absences. If a teacher misses a class, a make-up will be offered.
10. If there is a question about your child’s readiness for a class or camp, you may be asked for proof of age.
11. Please note that masks are required by all students, staff and visitors inside the building.