1. JCAC reserves the right to cancel camps or classes for any reason. If JCAC cancels a camp or class, any registrants will receive a full refund of their registration fee.
2. Parents may cancel or transfer camps or classes at no additional cost up to 10 business days before the start date.
2. Within 5-10 business days in advance of your camp or class, you can cancel for a 50% refund of your fee or transfer to a new camp or class for a $20 transfer fee.
4. Within 5 business days in advance of your camp or class, you can cancel for a 25% refund of your fee or transfer to a new camp or class for a $40 transfer fee.
5. No refunds will be issued for cancellations made after the beginning of the class or camp.
6. Membership fees are non-refundable.
7. We do not pro-rate for days missed for any reason. All camp fees must be paid in full regardless of number of days attended.
8. We are not responsible for refunding or making up student absences in camps or classes. If a teacher must miss class, a make-up class will be offered.