1. JCAC reserves the right to cancel camps or classes for any reason. If JCAC cancels a camp or class, any registrants will receive a full refund of their registration fee.
2. Parents may cancel or transfer camps or classes at no additional cost up to 10 business days before the start date.
2. Within 5-10 business days in advance of your camp or class, you can cancel for a 50% refund of your fee or transfer to a new camp or class for a $20 transfer fee.
4. Within 5 business days in advance of your camp or class, you can cancel for a 25% refund of your fee or transfer to a new camp or class for a $40 transfer fee.
5. No refunds will be issued for cancellations made after the beginning of the class or camp.
6. Membership fees are non-refundable.
7. We do not pro-rate for days missed for any reason. All camp fees must be paid in full regardless of number of days attended.
8. We are not responsible for refunding or making up student absences in camps or classes. If a teacher must miss class, a make-up class will be offered.
9. If a class reaches its maximum number of registrants, students will be added to a waitlist or will be admitted to the class at the discretion of the teacher.
10. If a camp reaches its maximum number of registrants, students will be added to a waitlist in the order that they call in. If a registered student must drop or transfer that camp, the first student on the waitlist will be contacted to fill the space. Please do not attend the first day of camp unless you have been contacted an Art Center staff member.
11. Birthday parties require a 50% deposit to reserve the room. You have 7 days until the party to cancel, after which your deposit is nonrefundable.