YOUR INNER PHOTOGRAPHER
Ages 12 to 17 years
Wednesdays 6:30pm to 8:30pm
In this course we will journey beyond the "lucky shot". Participants will learn how to unleash the true photographic artist within rather than relying upon the camera. From your unique visual concept of a particular subject, you will learn how to apply various photographic techniques and principals to control the digital medium and create frame-worthy art:
- What constitutes a great photograph
- Fearless vision
- Understanding the capabilities of your camera to crack the triad code (interplay of shutter speed, aperture, and ISO)
- Lighting (natural, existing, artificial)
- Optics (quality, wide-angle, telephoto and zoom)
- Atttributes of color, black-and-white, and tinting effects
We will also discuss how to produce a fine art print of your work.
Bring your digital camera (with manual controls) - no camera phones please.