Location: Johns Creek Arts Center
Bring the medium of your choice: watercolor, pastel, oils, acrylics, or drawing media. Instructor will begin each class with a half hour demonstration related to the day's topic, showing how design strategies and color theory are used to create a successful work of art. It is recommended that you bring photos for reference material, although the instructor will have photos available for your use.
Feel free to email the instructor with questions or requests at KathrynGentile@comcast.net
Demonstrations at the beginning of each class:
- June 19: The Elements of Color
- June 26: Value Studies
- July 10: Hue and Pigments
- July 17: True Primaries & Work Your Plan
- July 24: Color Studies
- August 7: Layering Color
- August 14: Plan Your Work & Work Your Plan
- August 21: Finishing Your Work & How To Self-Critique
* Choose 5 out of the 8 classes listed to accommodate your summer plans.
* SET OF 5 CLASSES: Member Price: $100 / Non-member Price: $110
* MUST provide your CLASS DATE CHOICES (under comments section) of the 5 classes to be on the roster!
* Any additional class will be $20/$25 per class - MUST register at least 3 business days before date of class to be on the roster!
* IF YOUR NAME IS NOT ON THE ROSTER YOU WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO ATTEND THE CLASS!!