Covid-19 and JCAC
As a tightly knit community of artists, friends and families, the health and safety of our students, campers and staff is of the greatest importance to us. We are routinely assessing the information released from the CDC in order to stay up to date on best practices and preventative measures as the Covid-19 pandemic continues.
In accordance with current CDC guidance, masks are optional for all students regardless of age, volunteers, as well as fully-vaccinated staff and all visitors to our arts center.
The Johns Creek Arts Center reserves the right to change this policy at any time. Please check back frequently to see updated policies.
Please see below to find out what we’re doing to help keep our community safe, and what we need from our artists, members and students to help keep the Johns Creek Arts Center safe.
What We’re Doing
- Hand sanitizer can be found throughout our Center, they are for everyone’s use.
- Routine disinfecting of commonly used areas with hospital grade disinfectant.
- Lunch is not available for purchase at our Summer Camp. Please pack your child a sack lunch along with a snack and water bottle.
What You Can Do
- Stay home if you’re not feeling well.
- Wash your hands, thoroughly and often.
- For ADULT STUDENTS – Masks are strongly encouraged but optional.
- For YOUTH STUDENTS – Masks are strongly encouraged but optional.
- Register for classes and camps on-line.
- Familiarize yourself with the CDC’s website – more information can be found at:
- If you are sick and need to be around others, or are caring for someone who has Covid-19, wear a mask
- If you are at increased risk for severe illness, or live with or spend time with someone at higher risk, speak to your healthcare provider about wearing a mask at medium Covid-19 community levels.