Covid-19 and JCAC
As a tightly knit community of artists, friends and families, the health and safety of our students, campers and staff is of the greatest importance to us. We are routinely assessing the information released from the CDC in order to stay up to date on best practices and preventative measures as the Covid-19 pandemic continues.
Please consider visiting our donation page and making a donation to help offset our income losses. Another great way to show your support is to become a member of the Arts Center, please visit our membership page today. We are so grateful for any amount that helps to keep our non-profit community arts center running smoothly and staying open.
Please see below to find out what we’re doing to help keep our community safe, and what we need from our artists, members and students to help keep the Johns Creek Arts Center safe.
What We’re Doing
- At this time we are limiting access to our facility. Only registered students and staff will be admitted inside the building.
- Masks are required at all times by all students and staff inside our building.
- Hand sanitizer can be found throughout our Center, they are for everyone’s use.
- Routine disinfecting of commonly used areas with hospital grade disinfectant.
- Smaller class/camp size to conform with social distancing guidelines recommended by the CDC.
- Lunch is not available for purchase at our Summer Camp this year. Please pack your child a sack lunch along with a snack and water bottle.
- Also for Summer Camp: Please understand for the safety of all, we do not allow our camps to co-mingle.
What You Can Do
- Stay home if you’re not feeling well.
- Wash your hands, thoroughly and often.
- WEAR YOUR MASK at all times, if you need to remove it for a phone call or breathing break, please do so outside.
- Register for classes and camps on-line.
- Don’t touch your face, nose or mouth.
- Familiarize yourself with the CDC’s website – more information can be found at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/prevention-treatment.html
- Please, be patient. We are all going through this together.